Privacy and cookies policy
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016) (henceforth GDPR), provides a modernised framework based on accountability for data protection in Europe.
In this regard, article 12 of GDPR, under the epigraph “Transparent information, communication and modalities for the exercise of the rights of the data subject”, stipulates the following in section 1:
The controller shall take appropriate measures to provide any information referred to in Articles 13 and 14 and any communication under Articles 15 to 22 and 34 relating to processing to the data subject in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language, in particular for any information addressed specifically to a child. The information shall be provided in writing, or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means. When requested by the data subject, the information may be provided orally, provided that the identity of the data subject is proven by other means.
In order to reconcile the increased demand on information introduced by the GDPR and concision and understanding in the way it is presented, the Data Protection Authorities recommend adopting an information model with layers or levels.
The multi-level information approach consists of the following:
- Presenting basic information on a first level, in a summarised form, at the same time and via the same means that the data is collected.
- Sending the additional information on a second level, where the other information will be presented in detail, via a means that is more suitable for its presentation, understanding and, if desired, filing.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
YOUR SECURE DATA
INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LEGISLATION
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules designed to protect your personal information that our company must comply with.
Therefore, it is very important for us that you perfectly understand what we are going to do with the personal data that we request from you.
Thus, we will be transparent and give you control over your data, with simple language and clear options that will enable you do decide what we will do with your personal information.
If you have any doubts after reading this information, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Many thanks for your collaboration.
- About Us
- Our company name: NATEEVO DIGITAL, SLU
- Our Company Tax Number / Tax Identification Number: B80891856
- Our main activity: Digital Transformation Consultancy
- Our address: Avda/ de Europa 1, building B, Post Code 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid)
- Our contact number: 916623404
Our contact email address: email@example.com
- Our website : nateevo.com
For the purposes of your trust and assurance, we wish to inform you that we are a company that is registered in the following Trade Registry / Public Registry: B80891856
We remain at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
- What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used in order to interact with you and provide our services.
Likewise, it may also be used for other activities, such as sending you advertising or promoting our activities.
- Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is needed in order to interact with you and provide our services. In this regard, we will provide you with a series of boxes that will enable you to decide clearly and simply how your personal information is used.
- Who is going to find out the information that we request from you?
Generally, only the staff from our company who are duly authorised will be informed of the information that we request from you.
Likewise, your information may be disclosed to companies that need to have access to it in order for us to provide our services to you. For example, our bank will find out your data if the payment of our services is carried out via card or bank transfer.
Likewise, your information will be disclosed to the public and private entities that we are obliged to provide your personal data to in order to comply with a law. For instance, the Tax Law makes it necessary to provide the Tax Agency with certain information about economic transactions that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, aside from the situations outlined, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your consent beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide on this matter.
- How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures according to the risks entailed by the use of your information.
To do so, our company has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual checks and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is secure at all times.
- How long will we keep your data for?
We will keep your data during our relationship and for as long as we are required to do by law. Once the applicable legal deadlines have ended, we will eliminate the data in a way that is secure and environmentally friendly.
- What are your data protection rights?
You can contact us at any point in order to find out what information we hold about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and eliminate it after the end of our relationship, if that is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another company. This right is called “portability” and can be useful in certain situations.
In order to request any of these rights, you should make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your National ID Number, in order to identify yourself.
In the offices of our company we have specific forms for requesting these rights and we offer our assistance to fill them out.
In order to find out more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
- Is it possible to withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later point?
You can withdraw your consent at any time if you change your mind about the use of your data.
For example, if you were once interested in receiving advertising about our products and services, but you no longer wish to receive advertising, you can inform us through the form for opposing processing which is available in the offices of our company.
- If you believe that your rights have been neglected, where can you make a complaint?
If you believe that your rights have been neglected by our company, you can make a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office : www.agpd.es
- Postal address l:
Spanish Data Protection Agency
C/ Jorge Juan, 6
- Telephone number:
Telf. 901 100 099
Telf. 91 266 35 17
Making a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency is free and the attendance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
- Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is to not use your data for purposes other than those which we have explained. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always ask for your consent beforehand through clear options that will enable you to decide on this matter.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Management / Governing Body of NATEEVO DIGITAL, SLU (henceforth the data controller), assumes full responsibility and undertakes to establish, implement and maintain this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of attaining excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJEU L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and Spanish personal data protection legislation (Organic Law, specific sectoral legislation and its implementation regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of NATEEVO DIGITAL, SLU is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs the Policy, and is able to demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this regard, the data controller will be governed by the following principles which must serve all of its staff as a guide and reference framework for the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the controller shall, both at the time of the determination of the means for processing and at the time of the processing itself, implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, such as pseudonymisation, which are designed to implement data protection principles, such as data minimisation, and integrate the necessary safeguards into the processing.
- Data protection by default: the controller shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures for ensuring that, by default, only personal data which are necessary for each specific purpose of the processing are processed.
- Data protection in the information lifecycle: the measures that ensure the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete lifecycle of the information.
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the personal data will be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- Purpose limitation: personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay.
- Storage limitation: personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
- Information and training: one of the keys to ensuring the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to staff involved in the processing of data. During the information lifecycle, all staff with access to data shall be adequately trained and informed about their obligations in relation to complying with the data protection regulation.
The Data Protection Policy of NATEEVO DIGITAL, SLU is communicated to all the staff of the data controller and provided to all the parties concerned.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the data controller, who must know it and accept it, considering it as their own. Each member is responsible for applying it and for verifying the data protection rules that apply to their activity, and also for identifying and providing opportunities for improvement that they consider appropriate with the aim of attaining excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of NATEEVO DIGITAL, SLU, as many times as it deems necessary, in order to comply, at all times, with the current provisions on personal data protection.